He Did Come to Set The Captives Free!

A lot of negativity has been thrown at Dr. Rebecca Brown, the author of He Came to Set The Captives Free and Prepare For War. I did read with rapt attention the book, He Came to Set The Captives Free, when I was in high school and found it rather fascinating. The fact that it was considered contraband made it that more exciting. (I was in a Catholic school.J)

I strongly believe that the experiences she describes in her books are true. The overwhelming opposition to the existence of large Satanic covens performing various evil works, rituals, and sacrifices is surprising since these are not exactly secret. The Bohemian Grove, where world rulers converge in an orgy of idolatry and satanism, is a case in point.
I commend Rebecca Brown and all others like her who work at exposing the world of darkness.

Popular Posts